Jun 24, 2012

Tag: What's Your Makeup Style?

I saw this tag on Elle and Blair and I decided it would be fun to answer the questions myself!

  1. EEK! You’ve got five minutes to do your makeup for a date. What’s your minimum? I would probably use my Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream (applied with my fingers, this would also be in place of foundation), Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (my all-time favorite powder), blush (anything that will go with my outfit), Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight (instead of a full eyeshadow look because this looks beautiful on its own), mascara (with my eyelashes curled first), and assuming I have time, then I'll probably add eyeliner.
  2. Pick a trend—crazy cat eyeliner, super hot pink blush, or feathered false lashes? All of those would be too bold for my taste, but I think crazy cat eyeliner would really play up an eye look!
  3. If you had to either give up all makeup for two months or give up your skincare for a week, which would you pick? In all honesty, I would give up makeup for two months because skin care is so important. I cringe when I try to think about what would happen to my face if I gave up my skin care products for a week.
  4. What beauty products are always in your purse? Lip balm and pressed powder.
  5. Are there any beauty products that you keep coming back to throughout the years? For some reason I always want to keep re-trying the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation. I haven't had it for a while and I keep telling myself to never buy it again because it only lasts a couple of hours and Maybelline fails miserably when it comes to releasing foundation shades.
  6. Smoky eyes or red lips? Smoky eyes... I prefer eye products over lip products.
  7. Lipstick or lipgloss? C.O. Bigelow lip glosses! They aren't sticky and they have an awesome minty sensation.
  8. Are there any products that you never expected to like but ended up loving? So far, no. If I think I'll dislike how something looks then I won't buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.