Jun 17, 2012

ABC's of Me

So I was reading through Kelly's Makeup Bag's posts and I saw a few tags she did that were interesting, so here's the ABC's of me!

A. AREA CODE: Yeah, that's a bit too personal for my blog.

B. BED SIZE: Twin at home, twin XL when I'm at school.

C. CHORE YOU HATE: Washing the dishes.

D. DOG'S NAME: I have two, Jack and Toby!

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: I'll say either coffee because I love the taste of coffee or a shower, which isn't an item, but it always makes me feel fresh.

F. FAVORITE COLOR: Purple, but I also like blue, pink, and red

G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver. I think I look awful in gold.

H. HEIGHT: 5'4. I'm average, but I'm taller than most of my female friends and family members.

I: INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: None. I used to be in choir and I thought about learning to play guitar at one time, but it never really happened.

J. JOB: I'm a full-time student. I'm also taking summer courses right now so I can graduate a year early.

K. KIDS: Not for a while. I'm too young!

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: With my parents during the summer (until I graduate from college) and in a suite of four girls when I'm at school.

M. MOM'S NAME: Karen

N. NICKNAME: My parents never really gave me a nickname until later on... my dad started referring to me as "Ree Ree" when we got one of our dogs because that dog somehow knew me as that.

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: Does not apply, thankfully. I would say the worst I've really dealt with is stitches, a lot of ear infections, and chronic headaches.

P. PET PEEVE: When people use the word "ain't"

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: From Airplane!
Rumack: Captain, how soon can you land?
Captain Oveur: I can't tell. Rumack: You can tell me. I'm a doctor.
Captain Oveur: No. I mean I'm just not sure. Rumack: Well, can't you take a guess?
Captain Oveur: Well, not for another two hours. 
Rumack: You can't take a guess for another two hours?

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: I'm a righty

S. SIBLINGS: I'm an only child

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: Two hours before I have to leave to go somewhere.

U. UNDERWEAR: I love Aerie underwear!

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Too many to list :P

X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: On my head when I was about 5 or 6, my thumb when I smashed it in the car door, and I think that's it.

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Peanut butter pie

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: Monkeys and lions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.