Sep 15, 2013

Super September Day 6: My Hair Care Routine

I'm not sure if I have ever shared my hair care routine with you. I planned to in July, but as we all know, Glam July was a failure on my part. Super September isn't going quite as swell as I'd hoped, but I am still making more progress than I did in July, so that's good! But I should be talking about my hair ;)

I try to keep things simple because my hair doesn't need that much assistance. I do have dyed hair, but overall it isn't too dry. It can get tangled, but it's not horrible. My hair is medium to long, normal/fine, and straight with the occasional natural wave.


I tend to use products in the same line. As you can see, 3 of the 4 products in the picture above are from the L'Oreal Total Repair 5 line. The other is the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product.

It's not technically healthy to wash your hair every day, but I do it anyway. My hair lasts a day and a half before it gets greasy, but for the sake of keeping a regular schedule, I go ahead and wash it daily. Once per week I will deep condition my ends because I am probably doing a lot of damage by washing daily. After I am done showering, I always spray the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In product on my damp hair. Sometimes I blowdry it, but typically I just let it air dry. If my hair looks too crazy, I will straighten it. Otherwise I try not to use too much heat on it.

If you are interested in a detailed review of these products, please let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try Its a 10 but I live in Canada and I haven't seen it anywhere!! Anyways I wanted to let you know that I tagged you for the This or That Tag, so come check it out on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice product, but I am really excited to try something new soon!

      And thanks! I will check it out :D

      Delete

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.