Sep 20, 2013

Super September Day 10: Empties Part Three - Makeup

This is my last empties post for a while. This could be good or bad, depending on how you feel about empties ;)

As always, this has fewer products than the other empties posts. And as always, I'm finishing the same things.



  • Physicians Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara - I liked this, but it dried up within 3 weeks, so I might not buy it again because it is a little wasteful to be buying a mascara with so much packaging and so little product.
  • Jane Iredale Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara - I was sent this to review and I really liked it. It dried up, but I liked it while I had it. It's expensive, but I would buy the full sized one in the future because it has good ingredients and it looks like a luxury product.
  • NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Powder - This is a translucent powder that is okay, but I don't think it is worth all of the raves I have heard. Then again, it is inexpensive.
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - This is one of my favorite powders of all time. I probably would buy it again and again, but I didn't repurchase it as soon as I was done. The only complaint I have is that both of the ones I have had would crack after I hit pan and I end up wasting a lot of the last little bits.
  • ELF Complexion Perfection Powder - This was okay. Once I hit pan each color eventually fell out on its own. I'm not even sure if that made sense, but it cracked and didn't cooperate.
  • Be a Bombshell Liquid Eyeliner Pen - I don't like thick eyeliner, so I had problems with this. I probably used it two or three times before it dried up.
  • Benefit They're Real! - This mascara is great! I would definitely buy the full size in the future.
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance Candlelight - I have the full sized tube and I love the color and quality of this primer. I would buy it again and again.
  • Not pictured: Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Big Eyes Mascara - I really liked this, but I have great luck with most Maybelline products.
What makeup have you finished recently?

6 comments:

  1. Just finished my powder up: L'Oreal Super Blendable. In the market for a new one even though this has been a go-to for a long time. Still great, just want to span out :)

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I feel like I go through powder like crazy and I like most of them, but every now and then I get one I am not quite as satisfied with.

      Thank you for commenting, Jenna!

      Delete
  2. Great blog, I am new at your site and I really like it. I have to try the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, it's amazing, right?

    Check my blog,
    xoxo Nika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting!

      I really like the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder. I might stray from time to time, but I always seem to come back to it.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I love the packaging for the PF Organic Wear mascaras! They all are so shiny and practically screaming "buy me!"

      Thank you for commenting!

      Delete

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.