Nov 5, 2012

Hurricane Sandy: You Can Help

I wasn't sure of a good title for this blog post (and this is a bit off the subject of beauty), but I've been thinking it over for the past few days and I've decided this is something I should write about. I'm not personally from the east coast, but I do have family members from the region (they are all fine) and I know of some bloggers and vloggers affected by the storm. So, how can you help?

I posted about this earlier today, but Kiss My Face is going to be giving 50% of its revenue to those affected by Hurricane Sandy. Here are some other options I found:
These are just a few ways to help. And apparently the east coast is about to be hit again (by a Nor'easter on Wednesday), so if you're from that region: stay safe!

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster award! Check out my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for nominating me! I've got my post up finally and I'll have to remember to notify the people I've nominated :)

      Delete

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.