Jan 10, 2014

Recent Empties: Hair Care

This is the final empties post I will be writing for a while. Luckily, I only have a few bottles left of shampoo and conditioner. This means I can finally move on from standard shampoo and conditioner and instead try some shampoo bars within the year.

I don't actually have anything else to ramble about, which is a first. Let's proceed!

  • Nature's Gate Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner: These smelled like peppermint and cleaned my hair nicely. However, they didn't really do anything special for my hair, so I probably won't be repurchasing either.
  • L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo and Conditioner: I loved this the first few times I used it, but once I had used the product for a few weeks, I stopped noticing results and my hair began to feel like straw. Even if I would have loved it, I probably wouldn't have repurchased because the ingredients aren't so healthy for hair.
  • It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product: Remember the old Ulta Rewards system? Once upon a time, I wanted the Macadamia Oil, but it was sold up and the only other thing in stock that looked okay was this product. I know tons of people rave about it, but it just didn't work well for my hair. My hair felt heavy and dirty. The smell also bothered me, but that is simply a matter of preference. If you really want to try it, definitely get the travel-sized bottle. A lot of other people love it, so even though it didn't work for me, it is still worth trying.
  • Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo: This shampoo was okay. It is meant to clarify your hair, but I never noticed much of a difference between this shampoo and a regular volumizing shampoo. It smelled masculine, but good. This shampoo does have sulfates in it, so I won't be buying it again. Since I only used it every week or two, it lasted an astonishingly long time.
And that is all I have for you! I'll probably end up having another empties post in a month or two, so keep watching for that if you would like to know what I am finishing. Also, if you would like me to post collections of what I am working on finishing (for example, my entire makeup collection, etc), then I am willing to do that so you can have a glimpse of how much I have to finish. I also have some products I might be donating, and I can post about that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.