Nov 27, 2012

November 2012 Ipsy/MyGlam Bag

I'll be honest, I'm still a little confused if the MyGlam bag is still a MyGlam bag and the company behind it is Ipsy or if it is an Ipsy bag now. It doesn't matter too much since I think I will be cancelling my subscription next month. It all depends on how December's bag is. I made a video to correspond with this post (it's a little rambly and I call the glitter nail polish "not a glitter nail polish" - which I have no idea why I said that, but... meh)


Don't I look terribly distraught in the thumbnail? Fear not, I did end up really liking a couple of products this month. Now, below are the pictures and some better swatches.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.