Sep 19, 2013

Super September Day 7: This or That Beauty Tag!

I originally planned to post the first part of my empties today, but I will be posting those later instead. I was tagged by Gabrielle of Gaborillaa and I haven't done a tag post in a while, so here we go!

Makeup:
1. Blush or Bronzer- I definitely prefer blush. Bronzer looks pretty scary on my skin.
2. Lip Gloss or Lip Stick- Lip products are not my favorite, so lipstick.
3. Eyeliner or Mascara- Ohh, mascara will always win.
4. Foundation or Concealer- Concealer. I wear foundation more than I'd like to admit, but I am really trying to let my skin breathe.
5. Natural or Colored Eye Shadow- Neutral. I'm not so daring.
6. Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow- Pressed. I only have a couple pale loose eye shadows and I haven't given either a good test.
7. Brush or Sponge- I prefer brushes.

Nails:
1. Opi or China Glaze- I can't really choose. I will say that most of the limited edition collections by OPI are better, with the exception of The Hunger Games collection that China Glaze released in March 2012.
2. Long or Short- Definitely short. I can't really do anything with long nails.
3. Acrylic or Natural- Natural. I don't think I have ever had acrylics and I really don't want to.
4. Bright or Dark- I like both
5. Flower or No Flower- No flower. I think other designs are better.

Body:
1. Perfume or Body Splash- I like perfume better because they have a more complex fragrance, but I like body splashes too.
2. Lotion or Body Butter- Lotion
3. Body Wash or Soap- I prefer soap
4. Lush or other- Either. It depends on what I am looking for

Fashion:
1. Jeans or Sweat Pants - Jeans
2. Long sleeves or short sleeve- Long
3. Dress or Skirt? - Dresses
4. Scarves or Hat- I never really wear either
5. Studs or dangling earrings- Studs
6. Necklace or bracelet- Either, I guess
7. Heels or flats- Flats
8. Cowboy boots or riding boots - Neither
9. Jackets or hoodies - I might have to go with hoodies
10. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe- Forever 21

Hair:
1. Curly or Straight- Straight. I am too lazy to curl my hair
2. Bun or Ponytail - Either
3. Bobby pin or butterfly clips - Bobby pins
4. Hairspray or gel - Hairspray
5. Long or short- I prefer having long hair, but shorter hair can look great on other people!
6. Dark or light- Dark
7. Side swept bangs or fully bangs - Side swept
8. Up or down- Either

Random:
1. Rain or shine- Sometimes I want a rainy day so I can stay inside and read. I'm an introvert through and through.
2. Summer or winter- Summer
3. Fall or spring- Fall! It is my favorite season
4. Chocolate or Vanilla- Chocolate

I tag:

  • Katy from Skin Stuff by Katy - She's getting married on Saturday and I'm so excited for her!
  • Steph from In Her Makeup Bag - I've been reading her blog for the past couple of years and she's great.
  • Melissa from HistoryBeauty - Melissa primarily makes videos now and she has been busy from moving, but she just might like to fill this little tag out! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.