Jan 15, 2013

Makeup Collection: Lips

I have mentioned in the past that I am not as much of a fan of lip products as I am of eye or face makeup. However, the right lip color can really pull a look together, so I try not to underestimate the power of lip products. I think this is my least impressive portion of my makeup collection, so I'll try to get through it quickly.

Here are my lip treatments, lip balms, lip stains, and lipsticks (and a wild Stila Lip Glaze).

At the very top of the picture there is the C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Buffer.

For some reason, I have five Lip Smackers. The flavors I have are Barq's Root Beer, Coca Cola, Sprite, Cotton Candy, and Vanilla.

As for real/standard lipsticks, I only have three at school with me. The first is by Revlon and it is the Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wink For Pink (616), which has a pearl finish. The other two I have are both from Wet 'N Wild. I have the colors 968 (Pinkerbell) and 901B. The last product in the row is a Maybelline Color Sensational Pop Stick (from Summer/Fall 2011) in Pink Lollipop.

In the next row I have a Stila Lip Glaze in Guava (I'm not sure why I included it in this picture... it is a lip gloss, after all). Following that is my only Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey.

Next I have... a "few" Maybelline Baby Lips lip balms: Pink Wink, Coral Crush, Peach Kiss, Twinkle, Pink Punch, Cherry Me, and Peppermint.

Finally (at least for this picture) are my Revlon Lip Butters. Since my review a few months back, I've bought two more. The colors I have are Pink Truffle, Cherry Tart, Strawberry Shortcake, Sugar Plum, and Sweet Tart.

Not pictured: Burt's Bees Honey lip balm, Mox Botanicals Lip Butter (Pomegranate & Fig), Benefit Posietint, Benefit Benetint, my NYX round lipsticks, and a Revlon Colorstay lip gloss.

These are all of my lip glosses. I have the Revlon called the Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Pursuit, Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Naked.

I have quite a few miniature tubes of the Bare Minerals Moxie Lip Glosses. The colors I have are: Hot Ticket, Socialite, Gutsy, Fashionably Late, Rebel, and two of Dare Devil (one came in one of my beauty subscription services and the others came in the Bare Minerals holiday collection).

Now, for the three lip glosses that are hanging around the others... I have the Mirenesse Lip Bomb in 9, the MyGlam Glam Gloss in 1, and the Be a Bombshell Lip Gloss in Hot Mess.

I have 4 products by C.O. Bigelow: the Mentha Lip Shines in Vanillamint, Bubblemint, and Peppermint Mocha. I also have the Mentha Lip Tint in Plum Mint. Finally, I have the Jane Sparkle Gloss in Sparkle Pink.

That concludes this edition of my makeup collection. I'll probably do this again sometime in the distant future. Feel free to share a link to your makeup collection below! (or any of the other posts from this series, really)

1 comment:

  1. You have all the Maybelline baby lips! I have only two but I do like them a lot:)

    Btw, I would be glad if you entered
    Win Circle Lenses, Nail Polishes and More...

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.