Another month has come and gone. Every month I have the full intention of creating a "Monthly Favorites" video or even blog post, yet I get caught up in life and then the post/video never follows. However, I finally remembered this month. If you want a full review on any of these products (aside from anything I've already reviewed), just comment below or send me a message on my YouTube channel.
In March, I felt myself wearing less face makeup and focusing more on my skin. I hate to admit this, but I think I overdid it with the Clarisonic. I still think it's a great tool, but I will be using it less often than I used to (once or twice a week with a gel cleanser for deep exfoliation). It's getting warmer, so I feel that my future favorites will consist of lots of SPF and as many waterproof or water-resistant products as possible. But that's just a prediction.
As for a non-beauty related favorite, I'm going to follow what many other people are saying: The Hunger Games! I think the book series is very well-written and I enjoyed the film.
- Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara
- Too Faced Glamour to Go Palette (colors pictured below)
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eye Shadows (all of the colors, but particularly Bad to the Bronze)
- LAVANILA Pure Vanilla Eau de Parfum roll-on (my boyfriend loves this on me)
- Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Control Daily Scrub (I was surprised that I liked this as much as I did)
- Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter (125 Fair)
- Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Control Facial Treatment