Apr 3, 2012

March Favorites! (2012)

Another month has come and gone. Every month I have the full intention of creating a "Monthly Favorites" video or even blog post, yet I get caught up in life and then the post/video never follows. However, I finally remembered this month. If you want a full review on any of these products (aside from anything I've already reviewed), just comment below or send me a message on my YouTube channel.

In March, I felt myself wearing less face makeup and focusing more on my skin. I hate to admit this, but I think I overdid it with the Clarisonic. I still think it's a great tool, but I will be using it less often than I used to (once or twice a week with a gel cleanser for deep exfoliation). It's getting warmer, so I feel that my future favorites will consist of lots of SPF and as many waterproof or water-resistant products as possible. But that's just a prediction.

As for a non-beauty related favorite, I'm going to follow what many other people are saying: The Hunger Games! I think the book series is very well-written and I enjoyed the film.

  1. Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara
  2. Too Faced Glamour to Go Palette (colors pictured below)
  3. Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eye Shadows (all of the colors, but particularly Bad to the Bronze)
  4. LAVANILA Pure Vanilla Eau de Parfum roll-on (my boyfriend loves this on me)
  5. Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Control Daily Scrub (I was surprised that I liked this as much as I did)
  6. Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter (125 Fair)
  7. Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Control Facial Treatment


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.