Dec 30, 2012

What I Got for Christmas: 2012 Edition

Since quite a few people are showing what they got for Christmas, I thought I'd show you all what was under my tree this year! I also thought this would be especially interesting since I won't be buying very many beauty products in 2013. But, I digress. Here is what I got for Christmas this year:


Real Techniques Your Eyes/Enhanced Starter Set: this set contains five eye brushes and a "panoramic case" that functions as a brush stand and a case for traveling. The brushes in the kit are: Base Shadow Brush, Deluxe Crease Brush, Accent Brush, Pixel-Point Eyeliner Brush, and a brow brush.

Real Techniques Your Base/Flawless Core Collection:  this set contains four face brushes and a case. The brushes are the Detailer Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush, Buffing Brush, and the Contour Brush.


OPI The Top Ten: this set contains some of the most popular OPI nail polish colors.These colors are: Alpine Snow, Bubble Bath, Tickle My France-y, Kiss Me On My Tulips, Red Lights Ahead... Where?, Big Apple Red, I'm Not Really A Waitress, You Don't Know Jacques!, Vampsterdam, and Lincoln Park After Dark.


Bare Minerals Cool As Ice Lip Gloss Collection: this set comes with six of the Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie mini lip glosses. The colors in this set are: Hot Ticket, Dare Devil, Fashionably Late, Socialite, Gutsy, and Rebel.


Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: this palette came out recently and has taken the beauty world by storm. It contains six neutral eye shadows (all with matte or satin finishes). The colors are: Venus, Foxy, Walk of Shame, Naked 2, Faint, and Crave.


Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: this was Urban Decay's cooler-toned answer to the original Naked palette. It features 12 colors (Foxy, Booty Call, Tease, Suspect, Verve, Busted, Half Baked, Chopper, Snakebite, Pistol, YDK, and Blackout), a dual-ended brush (crease and shadow), and a mini lip gloss in Naked.

Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette Roller Ball: I have a tough time sticking to one perfume. I only wear the LaVanila Pure Vanilla for special occasions, but other times I do like to switch it up. Pink Sugar is sweet and it doesn't give me a headache (I can't even list all the fragrances that DO give me headaches), so it's a winner in my book.

For non-beauty related things, I got a Nook HD and a new (digital) point-and-shoot camera. I think what I got most excited about was the nice stack of cookbooks I received (one in particular was very special to me for different reasons). My boyfriend gave me a bottle of honey (we both really love honey) and a Stormtrooper tank top (if you don't know what a Stormtrooper is... it's a Star Wars thing).

Just a little side note: I am in no way trying to make it seem as if I am bragging. Normally I try not to put any disclaimers like this on my posts, but I know that hauls (particularly birthday/Christmas hauls) can be seen as controversial. But this is a beauty blog and I did focus on the beauty products I received.

What did you get for Christmas?

2 comments:

  1. You got some awesome gifts! I've been dying to try those brushes!!
    Brittney
    http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.