Sep 18, 2012

10 Things I Would Repurchase Tag!

I've seen this tag going around on YouTube and since I generally prefer writing, I figured I would write up a post right here! The premise of this tag is to list the first ten things I would repurchase if I somehow lost all of my makeup. I'm not sure if tools are meant to be included in this or not, so I haven't included them.

  1. Foundation: I technically haven't truly found my "holy grail" foundation, but if I needed to go out and buy something, I'd probably pick the L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB cream in "Fair" because it is similar to my Smashbox BB cream (it has lighter coverage and no sun protection, but the finish is similar and the L'Oreal one is cheaper).
  2. Concealer: This may be surprising because I don't think I've ever mentioned it on my blog, but the MAC Studio Finish Concealer is probably one of the better values I have personally found for my needs. The best part (for me, at least) is that I can find a shade that matches my fair skin. Many drugstore concealers are orange or pink and they don't cover anything or they break my skin out.
  3. Powder: Maybelline Dream Matte Powder. I accidentally left this powder at home, so I don't actually have it with me to photograph, but I love this powder. I remember when it came in more than four shades (this was around 2008, I think). It was the second powder I ever purchased (the first was by Covergirl).
  4. Blush: I don't particularly have a "holy grail" blush, but I do like the NYX Cream Blush in Boho Chic. I've also used the color on my lips and it looks great! I really like that cream products offer versatility.
  5. Eye primer/base: Well, if this were to happen right now, I would go out and buy the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige. Since that is limited edition, my second answer would have to be Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight. I also love the Stila Smudge Crayons and I know I will repurchase them, but for the price, I feel like I would get more out of TFSI.
  6. Eye shadow: This one was tricky. I have a lot of eye shadows I love... however, I remembered a particular palette that I used a lot last year: Too Faced Naked Eyes. I haven't really used it since moving back to school, but if I didn't have it, I know I would miss it.
  7. Eyeliner: I think I would probably buy Revlon Colorstay in "Blackberry" before anything else. It is an interesting color (in fact, it is my favorite eyeliner color right now) and before I started trying to finish my Urban Decay 24/7 pencils, I was using this on a daily basis.
  8. Mascara: Rimmel Lash Accelerator. After blogging about my wish list, I ended up buying this mascara and I've used it every single day since purchasing. It probably doesn't do anything for lash growth, but it makes my lashes look nice. I do need to find a good mascara for a dramatic look, though.
  9. Lip balm: Coca Cola Lip Smacker. I know everybody used to love the Dr. Pepper flavor, but it has never been my favorite. This doesn't really give any moisture, but it smells good and is a fun product from my younger years.
  10. Lip gloss: Anything by C.O. Bigelow. They aren't sticky or drying and they taste and smell amazing.
What 10 products would you repurchase if you lost all your makeup?

1 comment:

  1. I love that Rimmel mascara, I do think that it made my eyelashes grow a bit too, didn't take before and after pictures but I'm pretty sure it did! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.