May 20, 2012

Mini Haul: May 19, 2012

I have another mini haul for you all. Recently I've seen other blog posts about some new releases from Maybelline and Revlon. I was particularly interested in Maybelline's Mega Plush mascara because of the large brush and innovative formula (it's supposed to be a gel-mousse). I have the shade Blackest Black but I believe it is also sold in Very Black and Brownish Black. I've also been on the lookout for the new Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream, but I have yet to find it. Apparently the US version has 5 shades and I am hoping the lightest shade is closer to my natural skin color than my Too Faced BB cream.

Revlon released the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain recently. I don't remember how many shades I spotted at Target, but I'm guessing there are at least ten. The shade I bought was Honey and it is a neutral shade. One color that stood out to me in the collection was a bright orange (I wouldn't wear it because I'm not a fan of orange, but the color itself definitely made an impression). The packaging to this reminds me of the Clinique Chubby Sticks, but I've never tried those so I can't say whether the two are similar or not.

The least surprising of my purchases was probably the full sized Bellaboo kit. I recently picked up the EZ Blitz Serum and I liked how gentle it was, so I decided to try more Bellaboo items since I haven't been happy with my skin care products. I've actually already tried these and so far I am impressed. I'm also happy that these can be found in Ulta. That makes it so much more convenient for me. I just wish they had the travel kit at Ulta since I do travel on occasion and the full sized bottles will be a bit of a hassle to carry around.

I'll definitely post a review on some of these products in the coming weeks. I'm still weeding out my collection and I already have some videos and blog posts planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.