Feb 26, 2013

Not ANOTHER personal post!?

Well, February has been quite the slow month in terms of blog output (in terms of real life events, it has sped on by). As some of you may know, I am a college student. This semester, I am taking 18 credit hours. It has been quite the adventure thus far, if an adventure is something along the lines of constant reading, writing, running around (with the goal of accomplishing some school-related task), and once in a blue moon, sleeping.

The next month or so will still be busy, but I do have some posts planned and I hope to have those up soon! My semester should be slowing down around the third week of April, which seems like a far way away, but since Feburary has sped on by, I feel like that week in April is just around the corner.

Obviously I'm not going to stop posting blogs, but I thought it would be good to let you know what is going on in my life in a rather short post. I swear, I'm just awful at talking about myself...

Have a great week, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you'd like! I'll try to reply soon, but if I forget to, just find me and whack me on the head.